Let's get "Primed"
Datum und Ort
06. August 2020 - 07. August 2020
08:00 - 05:00 Uhr
ICDE Santa Fe Springs
10349 Heritage Park Dr.
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
United States of America
12 CE credit hours
One of the most exciting advances in the category of oxide ceramics is IPS e.max ZirCAD Prime. Utilizing a manufacturing concept known as "Gradient Technology" this unique material is so much more than just another zirconia. It is the first ever to offer the high strength of traditional framework zirconia, along with the impressive translucency and esthetics of the latest generation high translucent materials. No longer do we need to compromise strength and durability required for long span restorations in order to achieve the natural beauty our patients demand.
In this 1-1/2 day course, participants will fabricate a long span bridge utilizing micro-layering with IPS e.max Ceram in the esthetic zone and a monolithic approach to maximize strength in the posterior segment. The Ivocolor universal shading system will be used to characterize and glaze both the layered and non-layered bridge segments.
Come experience "The Next Generation of All-Ceramic"
Topics covered will include:
• Material Science of dental zirconia
• ZirCAD Prime shade concept
• Design and nesting considerations
• Sintering options
• Cutback and layering techniques to maximize esthetics
• Creating natural contours and surface structures
• Maximizing monolithic esthetics
• Stain and glaze techniques utilizing the IPS Ivocolor universal shading system